Our first virtual festive flowers workshop will take place on Saturday 19th of December via Zoom
The workshop will take place between 11am and 12pm.
This workshop is now fully booked.
- Greenery will form a big part of your floral arrangement for your baby.
- The greenery can withstand the cold and other weather conditions.
- You can gather from your garden, your road, a park you visit.
- If your local garden centre sells Christmas trees, they may be willing to give you their off cuts from the branches.
- For anyone living near Ashbourne, the Tesco car park has a huge leylandi hedge. Giving this as an example of how you can find sources of greenery.
The pictures below are some more examples that work well.
Would you believe the second picture is ivy! Really pretty colours.
Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday the 19th from 11am-12pm