Seasonal flower arranging workshop, Saturday 23rd October 2 – 4pm via Zoom. We will create a flower arrangement in a pumpkin for Halloween in memory of our babies.
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place.
Our Virtual Service of Remembrance for babies buried in the Old Angels’ Plot is this Sunday, 30th May at 3pm
Join us for our second painting workshop on Saturday 12th June from 11-12 via Zoom. This time we are creating “Ladybug Love” in memory of our babies. Personalise your painting by choosing your own flower and background colours.
This workshop is now full. Please contact email@example.com to register for our cancellation list.
Our Parent Support Meetings will be held on the following dates:
- Newly Bereaved Parent Support Group – Tuesday 6th April, 10.30am – 12.30pm and each consecutive Tuesday for a total four-week period
- Parent Support Meeting – Tuesday 20th April, 8pm
- Dads Only Support Meeting – Tuesday 4th May, 7.30pm
- Concerns with Care Support Meeting – Tuesday 11th May, 7.30pm
- Parent Support Meeting – Tuesday 18th May, 8pm
- Newly Bereaved Parent Support Group – Tuesday 1st June, 10.30am – 12.30pm and each consecutive Tuesday for a total four-week period
- PAL Support Meeting – Tuesday 8th June, 7.30pm
- Parent Support Meeting – Tuesday 15th June, 8pm
- Dads Only Support Meeting – Thursday 17th June, 7.30pm
Our support meetings are a space where parents can talk with others who understand their journey. All meetings are facilitated by our bereavement therapist, Dr Peter Hanlon and a trained member of our Parent Support Team.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to attend any of our meetings.
Please note all of our meetings will be facilitated via Zoom until further notice.